Le Chien de Creme

Friday, June 24, 2011

Gave up on the stripes

I gave up on the stripes and finally just repainted my chair all one color.  I actually like it a lot better now!  I need to find the perfect little pillow for it, but the one I used in the picture is ok.  I need to go hit some stores this weekend!   My hubby and I are taking a little "staycation" and going only over the bridge from Tampa to Clearwater for a little R & R...I am secretly hoping for rain so I can spend most of the time shopping!  I am dying to go to http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/bluedahliamarketplace  to check it out with no kiddies to whine or break anything!   I took them to a thrift shop  yesterday and you would have thought I took them to juvenile detention!  Oh, it was just the worst time for them, and oh so booooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrring....I guess I need to look for my fun finds on my own!!!  Here is a picture of my chair, with the temporary pillow!


My bathroom cabinets are all done too!   I am really excited how great they turned out!!  I used Caromel Colors paint, which has a wonderful country distressed look!  I think they look fabulous!!!  Now only hoping my husband doesn't see the black spots on the wall where I let my boys help me paint!  OOPS!   These things are better left to when he is out of town!!!



I am going to take a break this weekend from painting, but I am sure I will wake up in the middle of the night thinking of my next project!!   I have 4 more chairs to paint just like the first one!
Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment